Lift Up Voices provides inclusive group workshops and individual sessions. Our programs incorporate singing, movement, songwriting, recording, production, music and podcasting.
By providing an organic learning environment for our artists, we believe creativity can be the vehicle for growth that exceeds all expectations. Our person-centred programs ensure that learning, communication, creative processes and support needs are met for every individual.
Our mission at Lift Up Voices is to:
- Enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of our L.U.V artists
- Provide a platform for our artists’ voices to be heard
- Pave professional pathways for our artists to pursue their creative goals and aspirations
- Increase diversity and inclusion
Our Lift Up Voices programs encourage:
- Self-confidence and independence
- Social connection and community inclusion
- Interpersonal skills
- Recognition of music and creativity as a vehicle to pursue goals and aspirations
Our group workshops are designed to develop social skills and community engagement. Group workshops provide L.U.V artists with the opportunity to engage with others and collaborate on creative activities and projects. After meeting with Lift Up Voices Directors, groups are formed according to each participant’s needs and interests.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your interest in a group workshop or individual session, head to our Register page to book your free consult today.
‘My Voice’ is our program of individual sessions where our L.U.V artists work one-on-one with a Lift Up Voices coach, focusing on individual needs and goals.