Lift Up Voices is a registered NDIS provider.
Our programs are designed to help develop skills,
social connection and confidence through the creative arts.
Lift Up Voices provides inclusive group workshops and individual sessions. Our programs incorporate singing, movement, songwriting, recording, production, music and podcasting.
By providing an organic learning environment for our artists, we believe creativity can be the vehicle for growth that exceeds all expectations. Our person-centered programs ensure that learning, communication, creative processes and support needs are met for every individual.
Our mission at Lift Up Voices is to:
- Enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of our L.U.V artists
- Provide a platform for our artists’ voices to be heard
- Pave professional pathways for our artists to pursue their creative goals and aspirations
- Increase diversity and inclusion
Our Lift Up Voices programs encourage:
- Self-confidence and independence
- Social connection and community inclusion
- Interpersonal skills
- Recognition of music and creativity as a vehicle to pursue goals and aspirations